In these unprecedented times, we understand that our clients will continue to buy and sell real estate for many reasons. The health of our clients, Brokers, support staff associates, and community is our top priority. We continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 and we are taking the necessary steps regarding our work environment and business practices. We are open for business and are leveraging our technology to continue to fully operate through a remote work plan designed to ensure our Brokers and clients are fully supported and that we can continue to deliver unparalleled service.
TIPS TO AVOID SICKNESS AND TO STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM:
- Wash your hands frequently with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- When soap and water are not available, keep your hands clean with a 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, including your mouth, nose and eyes as much as possible.
- Seriously limit or eliminate hand shaking, hugging or kissing others, in favor of an elbow touch.
- Avoid non-essential travel.
- Keep your phone, computer, desk, door handles, arm rests, chairs and other frequent touch points sanitized.
- Declutter and thoroughly clean your work area and home.
- Drink lots of water (at least 2 quarts a day) to stay hydrated. Avoid beverages with ice.
- Take advantage of vitamin supplements, including Vitamin A, D3 and C, and oregano. Use a Vitamin C supplement in your drinking water.
- Take a mineral supplement like Zinc.
- Say NO to sugar. It’s an inflammatory that drags on your immune system capacity.
- Eat more “whole” foods, especially fruits and vegetables. Avoid “processed” foods.
- Move your body! Go for a walk. Get some exercise.
- Get outside and enjoy fresh air.
- Regularly practice “deep breathing” techniques to use more of your lung capacity.
- Get a flu shot.
- Get plenty of restful sleep, 8 hours minimum.